Transition Fund proposals must:
- Be consistent with the scope of the Transition Fund;
- Be consistent with the eligible activities funded by the Transition Fund;
- Demonstrate clear results that describe how specific project outputs directly link to project outcomes that fall under the Transition Fund’s objectives and how progress towards achieving those results will be assessed against robust indicators;
- Demonstrate country-ownership in areas of reforms (both multi-year and short-term) and capacity building;
- Support actual reform implementation (both multi-year and short-term);
Proposals submitted for SC consideration shall be in English; and be fully compatible with the ISA’s policies and procedures, and follow the ISA’s internal quality assurance processes, and should therefore have been prepared in close consultation with ISAs. Projects should wherever feasible foster partnerships external to the recipient entity and designated ISA.